Thursday, June 15, 2017

Card for Torrey - From the Heart

After a couple months of sabbatical (forced, not chosen), I am finally in my craft room again.  It feels so good - as creating something gives me peace!  I found this adorable stamp set at "From the Heart", a digital stamp company I didn't know anything about.  It's called "Mad for Science".  Well, this one screamed at me, "Make me into a card for Torrey".  She is an Einstein geek from way back, so this just seemed like a card that had to go home with her.

I kept it simple, focusing mostly on the image and the sentiment.  I love the science paper I found for the background.  It's from my stash of years gone by - from Die Cuts With a View I believe.  Einee was colored with my Copics.  The sentiment says it all... I really do miss her when she is gone!

I would like to enter this in some challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge - Boyz rule
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Quick and easy
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by - have an amazing day!

Hugs,
Jodi

3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh this is adorable, loving the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Hope to see you again.
Jean xx

Anonymous said...

I love this image and it goes so awesome with your DP! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a great card! Love the pun sentiment with this image and background paper. Fabulously put together. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt